Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Storm Logic Jacket by Ex Officio. The slightly puffy Storm Logic Jacket is engineered with specially treated ultra-fine fibers to form a water resistant insulating structure. Even if the weather is wet, this travel jacket keeps you incredibly warm.
FEATURES of the Ex Officio Men's Storm Logic Jacket
- 4 Exo Travel System pockets
- Converts to travel pillow
- 20 denier - featherweight polyester microfiber mini ripstop shell
- Exo DWR finish for water resistance
SPECIFICATIONS of the Ex Officio Men's Storm Logic Jacket
- High Warmth to Weight: The warmth of the garment is very high for the weight of the fabric
- Water Resistant: Lightly coated with polyurethane to resist the penetration of water
- Windproof: Fabric is treated or woven tightly to create a barrier from wind
- Thermal: Effectively retains body heat
- Soft: This fabric has a nice feel and is soft on skin
- Lightweight: Lightweight fibers make this weigh less than a similar garment
- Security Zip Pocket: Pocket with a zipper closure to keep belongings safe
- Fabric: Shell / Lining: 100% Polyester, Insulation: PrimaLoft One