DC's most versatile board ever, with new mid-wide sizes for Winter, the TransWorld SNOWboarding Good Wood award wining DC Tone Snowboard is the one snowboard that can ensure epic riding sessions every time. Its Anti-Camber profile floats effortlessly in powder, while the Structurn Base keeps you cruising in slush and ice, and the Camber Core holds it down in the park.
Key Features of the DC Tone Snowboard:
- Stratus Core: Vertically laminated 100% poplar wood core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains good pop, whether in the steeps, park or the streets.
- Camber Core: Secret ingredient that allow DC to give Ant-Camber boards the pop of a traditional camber board, yet remain fun and playful
- Radius 2 Flat: The flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge
- True Base: fast, durable and easy to maintain. Provides exceptionally fast base that doesn't require frequent tuning.
- Quadrax: Four directions of glass fibers are woven tightly together, giving boards a smooth ride and stable feel with unbelievable power and control
- Structurn Base: Scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in DC's base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride on
- No Camber
- Flex: 7
- Length (cm): 149, 153, 156, 159
- Contact Length (cm): 114 (149), 112 (153), 114 (156), 116 (159)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.9 (149), 29.1 (153), 29.3 (156), 29.4 (159)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.1 (149), 25.2 (153), 25.3 (156), 25.4 (159)
- Sidecut (m): 8.2 (149), 8.4 (153), 8.5 (156), 8.6 (159)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.