Our most versatile board ever, floats effortlessly through pow but can hold its own in the park.Key Features of the DC Tone Snowboard:
- Flex: 7
- Maneuverability: 8
- Camber: -4
- Anti Camber
- Stratus Core: Poplar, Pop=6, Light feel
- Camber Core: DC’s Camber Core is the secret ingredient that allows us to give our anti-Camber boards the pop of a traditional Camber board, yet remain fun and playful. this unique feature helped our boards win several awards last season. by adding a unique arch shaped profile to the wood core, the fiberglass takes on a completely new geometry, like that of a bridge. we’ve integrated this “arched fiberglass” shape into the anti-camber zone to give the boards more pop and added resistance when flexing the tip and tail. this also gives our anti-Camber boards the stability of a traditional camber board.
- Radius 2 Flat: after receiving rave reviews and awards Radius to Flat has earned its spot on every board in our line. the flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- 7200 Sintered Base
- Structurn™ Base: the structurn base ™ structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in our base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride longer.
- Length (cm): 154MW, 157MW
- Contact Length (cm): 112 (154MW), 114 (157MW)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.8 (154MW), 30.1 (157MW)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.9 (154MW), 26.1 (157MW)
- Sidecut (m): 8.4 (154MW), 8.5 (157MW)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.