The womens ply has a centered stance and sidecut that allow the board to ride like a true twin. The nose is slightly longer and more pulled in for a streamline shape that initiates turns smoothly and keeps you floating on pow, while the tail is more blunted for quick turns and powerful ollies.Key Features of the DC Ply Snowboard:
- Flex: 6
- Maneuverability: 5
- Camber: 4
- Lock & Load Camber
- Stratus Core: Poplar, Pop=6, Light feel
- Radius 2 Flat: after receiving rave reviews and awards Radius to Flat has earned its spot on every board in our line. the flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- True Base
- 64.20 Biax
- Structurn™ Base: the structurn base ™ structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all conditions. Just like the dimples of a golf ball break tension and make it fly farther, these small dimples in our base break water tension and allow your board to glide faster, turn easier and allow you to ride longer.
- Length (cm): 145.75, 149.5, 153.25
- Contact Length (cm): 109 (145.75), 112 (149.5), 114 (153.25)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.2 (145.75), 28.5 (149.5), 28.7 (153.25)
- Waist Width (cm): 23.9 (145.75), 24.1 (149.5), 24.3 (153.25)
- Sidecut (m): 6.3 (145.75), 6.3 (149.5), 6.3 (153.25)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.