Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Gold 13 Snowshoes by Cresent Moon. Seriously, the best designed snowshoe a woman can put on her feet. The Exaggerated tear drop shape allows your feet to pass by each other without forcing you to change the way you normally walk, in other words, you won't feel like you've got to keep your legs and feet apart so they don't bang into each other like they do on traditionally shaped snowshoes. and, like all the other Gold models, the SPL binding fits and forms around your feet and provides a great connection between you and your snowshoes. Two colors, passionate purple and blissful burgundy. Emotionally stable snowshoes.
FEATURES of the Crescent Moon Women's Gold 13 Snowshoes
- Exaggerated tear drop shape
- SPL bindng system which provides a perfect fit
- 3 stainless steel crampons
- Teardrop shape frame for a natural stride and optimal flotation
- TIG welded powder coated aluminum frame for greater strength and durability
- The SPL binding distributes the tension equally around your foot to provide the best possible fit
- TGS decking material is stable and durable in all snow conditions. Contains no PVC
SPECIFICATIONS of the Crescent Moon Women's Gold 13 Snowshoes
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Recommended for women snowshoers up to 165 lbs on trails and rolling hills
- Dimension: 8.5" x 24.5"