The Silver 9 Snowshoes by Cresent Moon. The Silver series of shoes was introduced to provide all the advantages of the teardrop shaped frame unique to Crescent Moon with components that make it lower in price than the Gold series of shoes. The lightweight Silver 9 is designed for recreational snowshoers who want an athletic performance from their equipment. It is recommended for snowshoers in all conditions, up to 195lbs and features a simple cam-locking buckle binding system made of waterproof materials that will not come loose even in very wet conditions. The Silver 9 is an excellent all-around shoe with a 3 claw aluminum traction system to provide you and your family with a great snowshoe experience. The binding will accommodate a wide range of shoe sizes and can be shared with all members of your group.
DECENT FEATURES of the Crescent Moon Silver 9 Snowshoes
- Teardrop shaped frame for greater maneuverability than traditional shapes
- Cam locking buckle binding system which provides a perfect performance fit
- 3 aluminum crampon system featuring the intuitive "toe" claw design
- Teardrop shape frame for a natural stride and optimal flotation
- "Simplified SPL" binding with single-pull loop system that secures your foot in all directions
- Aluminum three-claw traction system for ultimate control
- TGS decking material is very durable for all snow conditions
- Aircraft grade polished Aluminum frame
The SPECS of the Crescent Moon Silver 9 Snowshoes
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Recommended for snowshoers up to 195 lbs in all conditions
- Dimension: 9" x 27"