The Gold 10 Snowshoes by Cresent Moon. Great snowshoes! With the best combination of float and maneuverability derived from the tear-drop shaped frame, it is recommended on or off trails, with or without a pack. The binding on the Gold 10 is a large version of the SPL which fits up to size 16 and down to approximately size 9 (Men's). If you're carrying a backpack, or hauling a toboggan of cheese through the black forest, the Gold 10 is your light and shiny armor for such duty. Two colors to choose from, candy apple red or sartorial green. Splendor in the woods.
FEATURES of the Crescent Moon Gold 10 Snowshoes
- Teardrop shaped frame for more athletic feel than traditional shapes
- SPL binding system which provides a perfect performance fit
- 3 stainless steel crampons PLUS additional traversing claws
- Teardrop shape frame for a natural stride and optimal flotation
- TIG welded powder coated aluminum frame for greater strength and durability
- The SPL binding distributes the tension equally around your foot to provide the best possible fit
- TGS decking material is stable and durable in all snow conditions. Contains no PVC
SPECIFICATIONS of the Crescent Moon Gold 10 Snowshoes
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Recommended for snowshoers up to 225 lbs
- Dimension: 10" x 32"