Capita's goal with the Green Machine FK snowboard series was to engineer a progressive, bad ass, true twin freestyle snowboard with a sincere commitment to responsible manufacturing. A Green Machine with progressive graphics and top tier performance made for an educated consumer looking for an environmentally conscious product.
Key Features of the Capita The Green Machine FK Snowboard:
- Reforestation Certified Sustainable DUAL Core
- Biodegradable Bean Derivative Top Sheet
- 95% Recycled Beeswax Modified Sintered Speed Base
- 100% Recycled Sintered ABS Sidewalls
- Special Blend - EVO TECH Fiberglass Configuration
- Carbon Load Bars
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- 4x2 Inserts
- Length (cm): 154
- Effective Edge (cm): 1170
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.07
- Waist Width (cm): 24.78
- Sidecut (m): 7.88
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.