Do you like certain attributes of both traditional and reverse camber boards and are having a hard time deciding which one to pick? We've heard that quite a bit over the last year and considering the overwhelming success of our Mid Life Zero, we have zeroed out the camber on another one of our classic shapes for 2012.
The Outdoor Living's zero camber offers the stable feel of a traditional running length while feeling slightly looser and easier to ride. Without going full rocker, they feel poppy, fun and catch-free while cruising around the park. These durable, responsive freestyle boards have a classic, true-twin shape that can match everything you've got, at a price you can afford. Key Features of the Capita Outdoor Living Snowboard:
- RFC SUSTAINABLE Core
- Special Blend EVO Tech Fiberglass Configuration
- 2 x 30mm Carbon Fiber X Reinforcement
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- Wax Infused Rotation Sintered Speed Base
- Silkscreened Base Graphics
- 360 Degree Steel Edges
- 4 x 2 Inserts
- Aluminum Logo Base Inlay
- Length (cm): 152, 154, 156, 158, 160
- Effective Edge (cm): 113 (152), 115 (154), 116.6 (156), 117.7 (158), 119 (160)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.5 (152), 29.07 (154), 29.45 (156), 29.73 (158), 30.15 (160)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.3 (152), 24.8 (154), 25 (156), 25.3 (158), 25.6 (160)
- Sidecut (m): 7.7 (152), 7.8 (154), 8 (156), 8.05 (158), 8.1 (160)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm):
- Waist Width (cm):
- Sidecut (m):
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.