The Canada Goose Women's Tremblant Full Zip Hoody is a new addition to the soft shell line, ideal for light outdoor activities in chilly weather. Designed for great mobility and breathability, the Tremblant is made with 310gsm Polyester Nylon Polaretec Power Shield 02 with wicking properties and treated with a DWR finish. The hood with Lycra binding along the rim gives full coverage and comfort, and the rib-knit cuffs provide extra warmth. Canada Goose boasts a range of added features for this women's full zip hoody, including a YKK 2-way locking zipper with die-cut storm flap, reflective tape at side seams for visibility and safety, grab strap on the back, 2 hand warmer pockets, and an internal CG wire port attached to lower left pocket, perfect for your iPod. The Women's Tremblant Full Zip Hoody by Canada Goose is perfect for anyone who wishes to stay warm during late fall or early spring activities without the added bulk or lack of insulation from a normal jacket.
DECENT FEATURES of the Canada Goose Women's Tremblant Full Zip Hoody
- Hood with stretchable binding for full coverage and comfort
- Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Centre–front YKK 2-way locking zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Die-cut centre-front storm flap
- Reflective tape at the side seams for added visibility
- Canada Goose logo tape along inside collar
- Grab strap at the centre back
- Two self-fabric hand warmer pockets
- Left inside mesh security pocket with internal Canada Goose wire port
- Centre Back Length: 25.5" / 64.77 cm
- Fill Power: Non-Insulated
- Fit: Slim Fit
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.