This brand DOES NOT qualify for the 20% off deal. Please don't hate us.
The Canada Goose Men's Lodge Down Jacket makes taking a jacket with you super easy and allows you to be free from the bulk of the usual jackets. Capable of being tucked neatly within its own pocket for quick storage, the Lodge Down Jacket won't weigh down your pack and totally solves the travel dilemma of whether or not you have enough room for a versatile jacket. Wear on a chilly fall night or an early morning hike on the trails for a lightweight and warm alternative to being cold.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Lodge Down Jacket
- Windproof by construction
- Down filled collar adjusts with a drawcord to seal out drafts
- Centre front YKK 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
- Insulated centre front storm flap that extends over centre front zipper
- Brushed tricot at chin for comfort
- Canada Goose logo ribbon runs along centre
- Two hand pockets secured with YKK reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
- Napoleon chest pocket with YKK zipper reverse coil zippers and zipper pull
- Brushed tricot at the back of the neck for increased warmth
- Brushed tricot lined inner pillow pocket with zipper closure
- Single-handed adjustable hem using pocket access to seal out cold and wind
- Internal stretch mesh pocket
- Lycra stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Lodge Down Jacket
- Center Back Length: 28.25" / 71.76 cm
- Fill Power: 750 fill power Hutterite White Duck down
- Fit: Slim Insulated
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.