The Canada Goose Men's Chateau Parka was constructed to embody all of the best qualities from Canada Goose in order to top the standards for quality, functionality, and style. The shell is made with Canada Goose's 195gsm Arctic-Tech and cotton blend with DWR, filled with 625 fill power white duck down, and combined with a 55gsm Nylon-weave, water-proof lining to provide complete insulation. The 2-way adjustable tunnel hood with removable coyote fur ruff will provide wind protection for your face, and the recessed, heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs will keep snow from penetrating. Canada Goose also boasts a range of added features on the Men's Chateau Parka, including a button-secured front zipper with wind flap, fleece-lined welt pockets for keeping hands warm, and interior pockets for added storage room. This slim fit, insulated men's parka by Canada Goose is the ultimate winter jacket, whether you're on a trek to the South Pole or walking through the windy streets of New York City. The Chateau Parka exudes a modern, urban look and will live up to every expectation you have for warmth and comfort.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Men's Chateau Parka
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection
- Removable Coyote fur ruff surrounding a 1-way adjustable tunnel hood (vertically)
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap over heavy-duty front zipper secures with military button closure
- Two lower fleece-lined welt handwarmer pockets
- Napoleon pocket with zipper closure
- Three interior pockets one security pocket with zipper closure and two drop-in pockets
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible, rib-knit cuffs
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Men's Chateau Parka
- Center Back Length: 34.75" / 88.27 cm
- Fill Power: 625 fill power white Duck down
- Fit: Slim Insulated
- Coyote Ruff Fur: Removable
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.