Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Canada Goose Kids' Bobcat Vest is a lightweight vest for cool to cold weather outdoor adventures. The Bobcat is packed with 625 fill power white duck down, wrapping small torsos with pillow-y warmth. The vest is cut longer in the back for added protection over their favorite long sleeve. The outer fabric is 40D micro-ripstop for abrasion resistance and versatility as they scramble around between the playground and the woods. The two hand pockets are fleece lined for warmth and zipper shut to prevent candy and rock collections from spilling out along the trail.
FEATURES of the Canada Goose Kids' Bobcat Vest
- Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
- Center front YKK reverse coil locking zipper with reflective stripes for visibility
- Canada Goose logo ribbon behind the zipper
- Insulated internal storm flap, with a wrap over chin guard and brushed tricot interior for softness and warmth
- Two fleece pockets with zipper closure
- One interior stretch mesh pocket
- Quilt-through stitch details and contrast lining for youthful styling
- Reflective details on the centre back collar for visibility
- Cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and the wind
- Interior collar lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
- Goose I.D. hand-me-down label on interior
SPECIFICATIONS of the Canada Goose Kids' Bobcat Vest
- Fill Power: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Fit: Regular Insulated
- Shell: 60 gram, 40D Ripstop, 100% Nylon
- Lining: 60 gram, 40D Ripstop, 100% Nylon
- Shell and lining have durable water repellent finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.