Get 30% back in Moosejaw Reward points with this product and and almost everything else at Moosejaw. That's like getting triple the amount of points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards. Just use code 3XREWARD to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The XLC Nanotech Crampon by Camp USA has the same lightweight materials as the hyper light XLC crampons with the addition of innovative Sandvik Nanoflex reinforcements on the front points for increased durability and strength. Available in two binding styles. For telemark or A/T boots, use the automatic binding. Sandvik Nanoflex is an innovative patented steel alloy that is 60% stronger than normal steel which allows for a significant reduction in the amount of metal used, thereby decreasing weight while maintaining strength.
FEATURES of the Camp USA XLC Nanotech Crampon
- The most sophisticated mountaineering crampons in the world!
- Sandvik Nanoflex stainless steel reinforcements on the front points
- 3-D pressed frame maximizes strength and performance
- Semi-automatic bindings fit most semi-rigid mountaineering boots
- Tool-free size adjustment
- CC4U wear indicators on the side points show when it is time for replacement
- Optional Vibram anti-balling plates (sold separately)
SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA XLC Nanotech Crampon
- Weight: 23.9 oz / 678 g
- Points: 12
- Frame Material: 7075 Auminum/Nanoflex
- Antibott: Optional
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.