The Pulley Small Fixed by Camp USA is a compact aluminum alloy single pulley with fixed flanges. Aluminum alloy wheel is fixed with pin and rolls on brass bearings. For ropes up to 13mm.
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp USA Pulley Small Fixed
- Rescue, Rigging
- Steel bearings
- Aluminum alloy sheave
- Permanent rivet never loosens
- Requires locking oval or HMS carabiner
- Cannot be used with D-shapes
- Weight: 110 g / 3.9 oz
- Working Load: 2.5 kN x 2 = 5 kN, 560 LBF x 2 = 1120 LBF
- Breaking Load: 10 kN x 2 = 20 kN, 2250 LBF x 2 = 4500 LBF
- Inner Sheave Diameter: 21 mm, 0.8 in Max Rope Diameter: 12 mm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.