The Magix 10 Crampon by Camp USA is a steel crampons designed to significantly reduce balling. Innovative X design with M shaped deflection eliminates the majority of the cross friction that allows snow to build up. Combined with a new lightweight Vibram anti-balling plate and smooth finish, users can hike and climb with absolute security in any kind of snow in any part of the world. Two versions available - 8 points for hiking and 10 points for mountaineering. Accommodates large heels and toes common on snow boarding and insulated winter boots.
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp USA Magix 10 Crampon
- General Mountaineering, Snow Climbing
- Engineered to eliminate balling
- Accommodates large heels and toes on snowboard and insulated boots
- Carrying case and Vibram anti-balling plates included
- Points: 10
- Binding: Universal
- Anti-Balling Plates: Included
- Crampon Case: Included
- Size: 36-48 cm /14-19 in
- Weight: 760 g / 26.8 oz
- Materials: Chromoly Steel
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.