The Transfer Snow Shovel by Black Diamond takes a more traditional design approach, opting for maximum extendable shaft length. But the tradition stops there. The unique trapezoidal shafts cannot rotate, allowing for simple spring-pin engagement, and create a very lightweight and stiff reach for large rescues or digging deep pits. The ultra-strong aluminum blade is engineered for maximum snow removal with the smallest footprint of space and digs smooth, clean walls for pit analysis. Its handle feels like a D-grip but packs like a T-grip-small but glove- and mitt-friendly in one elegant design while allowing for all the leverage you need.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Transfer Snow Shovel
- Removable, trapezoidal shaft and anodized blade
- Hybrid D/T handle
- The Transfer 7 has a greater extension and blade volume than the Transfer 3
The SPECS of the Black Diamond Transfer Snow Shovel
- Type: Transfer 7
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz / 770 g
- Blade Volume: 0.7 gal / 2.65 liter
- Usable Length: 34" / 87 cm
- Collapsed Length: 27" / 69 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.