Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Black Diamond Men's Access LT Hybrid Hoody is a technical belay jacket that doubles as a midlayer on colder days. The 20D Pertex® nylon ripstop shell is tough and durable to protect the PrimaLoft® ONE synthetic insulation that has been packed on the inside to keep you warm. The side panels are made from Schoeller® stretch-woven with NanoSphere® Technology to help regulate body temperature when you start to work hard and sweat more. The 12.7 ounce jacket packs down so small, into it's very own chest pocket, you're always able to have it close at hand. Use the carabiner loop to clip it to your harness or toss it into your pack.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Men's Access LT Hybrid Hoody
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Highly packable design stows in zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip loop
- Climbing-specific gusseted underarm panels
- Drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Men's Access LT Hybrid Hoody
- Weight: 360 g
- 20D Pertex nylon ripstop shell (40 g/m2)
- PrimaLoft one insulation (40 g/m2)
- Schoeller stretch-woven nylon side panels with NanoSphere Technology (200 g/m2 93% nylon, 7% elastane)