An economical, complete via ferrata set-up, the Iron Cruiser by Black Diamond will efficiently protect you out in the vertical. The two Iron Cruiser carabiners have hot-forged bodies and sleeve tops, and their locking mechanism is actuated via an easy-to-grip sliding sleeve. The Iron Cruiser's Energy Absorption System (EAS), like the Easy Rider's, uses specially designed, industrial safety webbing to absorb the energy of a fall. The EAS's compact, internal-sewn webbing system is stowed in a durable, zippered pouch to keep it streamlined and protected from abrasion. The two lanyards that link the carabiners to the EAS have internal elastic for a tangle-free design and are individually sewn into the EAS.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond Iron Cruiser Set
- 2 Iron Cruiser carabiners have slide-down locking sleeve that operates with one hand
- Energy Absorption System limits load impact in case of a fall
- Extendable, bungee-style lanyards
- Webbing loop attaches directly to the harness
- Weight: 1 lb / 462 g
- Strength: 5,395 lbf / 24 kN
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.