The Black Diamond Guru Skis. The lightest ski Black Diamond makes, the Guru leads the pack on the climbs while rewarding your efforts with a solid edge hold and stable carves on the way down. From the Caucasus to the Cascades, this ski is our choice for epic expedition-style, dark-to-dark ski tours. Beyond its lightweight-but torsionally stiff-construction, the Guru further reduces weight by maximizing running length with a shorter tip and flat tail. This allows you to run a shorter overall size, which saves weight without sacrificing skiing performance.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond Guru Skis
- With a shorter tip and tail to help maintain optimum ski-to-snow contact
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box construction
- Dual Torsion Bow Technology with two ribs for maximum torsional stiffness
- Flat tail with SkinLock for solid anchors and secure, durable skin attachment while maximizing running length
- Optimal Use: 10% soft snow / 90% hard snow
The SPECS of the Black Diamond Guru SkisThe SPECS for 158 cm
The SPECS for 167 cm
- Dimension: 118 x 75 x 103"
- Turn Radius: 14 m
- Length: 158 cm
- Weight: per pair: 5 lbs / 2.2 kg
The SPECS for 176 cm
- Dimension: 120 x 75 x 105"
- Turn Radius: 15 m
- Length: 167 cm
- Weight: per pair: 5 lbs 5 oz / 2.4 kg
- Dimension: 123 x 75 x 106"
- Turn Radius: 16 m
- Length: 176 cm
- Weight: per pair: 5 lbs 12 oz / 2.6 kg