Award Winner - Climbing Magazine Editors' Choice Award 2011
The Black Diamond Gridlock Screwgate Carabiner is a new hot forged belay biner that eliminates the possibility of cross-loading. The intuitive design is simple with no extra moving parts, just snap your belay loop into the smaller side of the "8", lock the gate, and you are good to go. The Gridlock screwgate also features an i-Beam spine that transitions into a rounded rope bearing surface. This Black Diamond carabiner is totally hot forged and weighs in at a teensy 76 grams.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Gridlock Screwgate Carabiner
- Hot-forged construction
- I-Beam spine transitions into a rounded, large rope-bearing surface
- Intuitive and easy-to-use design
- Screwgate sleeve
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Gridlock Screwgate Carabiner
- Weight: 2.7 oz / 76 g
- Closed Gate Strength: 4.946 lbf / 22 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 1.798 lbf / 8 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 1.574 lbf / 7 kN
- Gate Opening: 0.83" / 21 mm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.