Get $30 Back in Rewards Points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards, and FREE 2-Day Shipping with any item $75 or more. Just use code 3KPOINTS in your cart to get the free points. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Black Diamond Drift Skis. Sometimes you want to go fat without the unseemly weight gain. A fast-and-light backcountry powder seeker, the Black Diamond Drift was built to maximize your soft-snow obsession. Its wide, soft-flexing, early-rise tip provides maximum flotation, a super smooth turn and easy trail breaking. So whether you're hunting for extra vert on a pre-work dawn patrol or need the legs to crank out one more skin-track lap on an all-day powder session, the lightweight, 100 mm-waisted Drift is your tool. This ski rules.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond Drift Skis
- Semi-Rocker tip and a 100 mm waist for easy trail breaking on the up and effortless surfing on the down
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box construction, plus carbon fiber reinforcements
- Formula One Technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness
- Flat tail with SkinLock for solid anchors and secure, durable skin attachment while maximizing running length
- Optimal Use: 70% soft snow / 30% hard snow
The SPECS of the Black Diamond Drift SkisThe SPECS for 166 cm
The SPECS for 176 cm
- Dimension: 134 x 100 x 121"
- Turn Radius: 20 m
- Length: 166 cm
- Weight: per pair: 6 lbs 5 oz / 2.87 kg
- Tip Style: 218 mm Semi Rocker
The SPECS for 186 cm
- Dimension: 136 x 100 x 122"
- Turn Radius: 21 m
- Length: 176 cm
- Weight: per pair: 6 lbs 12 oz / 3.05 kg
- Tip Style: 231 mm Semi Rocker
- Dimension: 138 x 100 x 123"
- Turn Radius: 22 m
- Length: 186 cm
- Weight: per pair: 7 lbs 10 oz / 3.46 kg
- Tip Style: 245 mm Semi Rocker