The Deploy Snow Shovel by Black Diamond achieves two important goals-maximum snow removal using the most efficient of blade size and shape and no-brainer fast deployment in emergency situations. A unique patent-pending trapezoidal bent shaft collapses into the 6000 series aluminum blade's pocket, allowing you to store the two components as one and deploy quickly with the squeeze of a spring pin. The stiff, trapezoidal shaft does not rotate, allowing immediate spring-pin engagement and its ergonomic handle feels like a D-grip but packs like a T-grip-small but glove- and mitt-friendly in one elegant design. A smooth and flat shovel blade makes for easy pit analysis.
DECENT FEATURES of the Black Diamond Deploy Snow Shovel
- Curved, trapezoidal shaft nests in the anodized blade of the shovel
- Engages in a fraction of a second
- Hybrid D/T handle
- The Deploy 7 has a greater blade volume
- Type: Deploy 7
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz / 700 g
- Blade Volume: 0.7 gal / 2.65 liter
- Usable Length: 26.5" / 67.5 cm
- Collapsed Length: 19" / 47.5 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.