The Cyborg Pro by Black Diamond is a high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon that has distinctive stainless steel construction that is incredibly lightweight, durable, and resists snow balling and rust. This essential ice climbing gear features a low-profile micro-adjust heel lever to provide a more precision fit, and adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points for superior performance on the ice. Black Diamond's Cyborg Pro version accommodates ice climbing boots with a toe welt, and also includes dual-density ABS. Happy climbing.
FEATURES of the Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampon
- Distinctive stainless steel construction is lightweight, durable, resists snow balling and won't rust
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- Adjustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS
SPECIFICATIONS of the Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampon
- Weight: per pair: 2 lbs 6 oz / 1.08 kg
- Type: Pro
- Stainless steel
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.