The Beal Access 11mm Unicore Rope is a rescue rope for professional use. Beefed up thanks to Unicore, the core and sheath have been bonded for more security, and without the slippage in the case of a cut due to abrasion. Pretty important stuff for a semi-static rope that's helping you over to the job site or working rescue in unsafe situations. At 11mm, the large diameter provides great handling, but don't expect to be carrying a feather, it packs a hefty weight of 73 grams per meter. Certified and ready to be put to the test.
FEATURES of the Beal Access 11mm Unicore Rope
- Bonding core and sheath for maximum security in all situations
SPECIFICATIONS of the Beal Access 11mm Unicore Rope
- Type: A
- Breaking load: 3200 daN (kg)
- Strength with figure 8 knot: 2100 daN (kg)
- Strength with Sewn Terminations: 2400 daN (kg)
- Impact Force, Factor: 0,3: 5,1 kN
- Weight: Per Meter: 73 g
- Sheath Percentage: 36%
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.