The Backpacker's Pantry Organic Yakisoba Noodles is a crisp and delicious spin on the traditional Japanese fried noodle with veggies dish, and provides a single 12 ounce serving. This Backpacker's Pantry meal prepares in about 20 minutes following the directions below, and has a dry weight of 4.1 ounces. Yes, have some.
DECENT FEATURES of the Backpacker's Pantry Organic Yakisoba Noodles
- A crisp and delicious spin on the traditional Japanese fried noodle with veggies
- Dry Weight: 4.1 oz (116g)
- Serving Size: Makes one 12 oz serving
- Directions: (Requires Cooking) Remove olive oil packet from pouch and set aside. Add 1 cup (240 mL) of boiling water to all contents. Stir thoroughly making sure noodles are fully submerged. Seal and let sit for 10 minutes. Pour olive oil followed by pouch contents into skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5-10 minutes until noodles are fried.
- Allergens: Soy, gluten, wheat