Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Tracker2 Avalanche Beacon by Backcountry Access offers the industry’s fastest, most precise pinpointing, with triple receive antenna, instantaneous real–time display, and same easy–to–use interface as Tracker DTS. An intuitive mechanical search/transmit switch makes it even easier to use right “out of the box.” Thinner profile and harness than Tracker DTS. Includes Special mode and multiple burial indicator lights.
DECENT FEATURES of the Backcountry Access Tracker2 Avalanche Beacon
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Multiple burial indicator light
- Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Uses three AAA alkaline batteries
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery Life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms
- US Patent #6,167,249 and 6,484,021 B1
- Tracker2 FCC ID: OUNT2
- Tracker2 IC: 3561A-T2
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.