The Novus is designed to deliver fun, easy riding, all around performance, that works great for a wide range of shredders. Built with a directional twin tip shape, our IsoTec Wood Core, MonoTec sidewalls and ThetaTec base, the Novus is responsive, easily maneuverable, and has a smooth forgiving flex, perfect for riders who like to bring their skills to the whole mountain. The Novus is versatile, and easy to maintain, a great board for all ability levels and terrain.
The Novus is always the board that I choose for powder days at the resort or granola eating back country missions. This board is extremely solid on landings and holds its composition well with fast rebound through chunderous conditions giving the rider greater control and more power. Also the Novus comes in a large variety of sizes giving you the choice to find the right length for your stick.-Johnny Miller
The Novus wide lengths add stability and floatation to the performance of the standard width model while eliminating toe and heel drag for riders with big feet.Key Features of the Artec Novus Snowboard:
- HyperTEC Camber
- MonoTEC Sidewalls
- 4x2 Inserts
- Shape: Directional Twin Tip
- Laminates: FiberTEC Fiberglass
- Base: ThetaTEC Base
- Core: IsoTEC Wood Core
- Length (cm): 146, 150, 154, 158
- Effective Edge (cm): 107.7 (146), 111 (150), 114.3 (154), 117.5 (158)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.9/28.5 (146), 29.1/28.7 (150), 29.2/28.8 (154), 29.7/29.3 (158)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.2 (146), 24.4 (150), 24.5 (154), 25.0 (158)
- Sidecut (m): 6.6 (146), 7 (150), 7.4 (154), 7.9 (158)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.