Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Women’s Zeta AR Jacket is a rain jacket for hiking and around town. The Zeta AR is made with Gore-Tex 3L, a waterproof, breathable material to keep you dry in the worst rain storms. Built to take on hard conditions, the Traverse collection is highly durable. Inside you’ll find a tricot backer, so it’ll be comfortable even next to your skin. The high collar blocks a cool breeze and also hides the hood when not in use. An all-around trim fit ensures you won’t get caught on loose fabric.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Zeta AR Jacket
- Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot backer has good next-to-skin feel and durability
- Low profile StowHood for a clean look and feel when the hood isn't needed
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers, laminated internal pocket
- Laminated drop back hem with adjustable hem drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Zeta AR Jacket
- Weight: 14.4 oz / 410 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- N40p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.