The Arc'teryx Women's Theta AR Jacket is a full-featured storm shell that is perfect for snowsports or backcountry hiking. There is no word in our language to accurately describe the versatile protection that this jacket offers; we'd have to make one up. The skorpulant GORE-TEX® Pro Shell material is lightweight, waterproof/windproof, durable and breathable without sacrificing skorpulance. Sporting the longest length of any Arc'teryx shell, the Theta AR offers maximum coverage to block the elements and it's hem won't get stuck under your pack hipbelt. The pit-zips, and adjustable hem and hood allow you to control your body temperature and dump any excess heat.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Theta AR Jacket
- Rugged, durable and breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell; light and supple 70D fabric throughout
- WaterTight Vision centre front zipper
- WaterTight pit zippers for ventilation
- Helmet compatible DropHood with fast adjustment is designed to rotate with your head
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zipper, and sleeve pocket
- Adjustable waist drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Theta AR Jacket
- Weight: 15.7 oz / 447 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, thigh length
- N70P GORE-TEX Pro Shell
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.