Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc’teryx Women’s Tempest Jacket is a waterproof shell jacket for skiing or snowboarding. The Gore-Tex 3L hi- and lo-loft softshell is waterproof, protecting you from the wet snow and targeting hot and cold spots for warmth and breathability. The outside of the jacket is finished with a durable water repellent which causes water to bead up and roll right off the jacket. The DropHood keeps it out of the way when not in use, and is also helmet compatible and adjustable. Inside the jacket you’ll find a powder skirt with grip and a snap closer as well as large mesh pockets to store goggles or a hat. Work the hill hard and open the pit zips for quick venting when you reach the lodge.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Tempest Jacket
- Waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex with fleece and flannel backers body mapped for warmth
- DropHood is designed to rotate with your head WaterTight laminated front zipper
- WaterTight pit zippers for ventilation
- Two hand pockets, one internal zippered pocket, one internal mesh dump pocket and one lower sleeve pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide and Loc attachment
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Tempest Jacket
- Weight: (M): 21.5 oz / 610 g
- Fit: Relaxed
- N70p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.