The Arc'teryx Women's Scimitar Jacket is a waterproof shell for big mountain and backcountry ski and snowboard adventures. GORE-TEX® Pro lends its 3-layer construction to create this beauty of a jacket, flinging rain, snow, sleet, and wind to the side, all while providing a breathable comfort on the inside. A durable water repellent finish on the outside of the fabric helps to repel water from the fabric surface, further brushing bad weather off like a bad habit. Articulation at the elbows combined with no-lift gusseted underarms and e3D patterning make movement simply a pleasure. The overall expedition fit is ready to accept layers for your perfectly crafted winter kit. The inside of the coat has a powder skirt with gripper elastic and Slide 'n Loc snap closures that will connect directly to the Scimitar Pant. Snow looks good on the ground, but not on the inside of your jacket. Pop the StormHood onto your head, and over your helmet if you've got one and enjoy the ride down. Does anybody else think Scimitar would be a cool name for a puppy or a dino?
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Scimitar Jacket
- Highly breathable, supple and lightweight N70p GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric
- Underarm gusset and sleeve articulation for maximum mobility
- #5 Vislon Water Tight centre front zipper Water Tight pit zips vent heat
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood has New hidden front adjusters
- Chest, sleeve, and two hand pockets one internal dump pocket one internal laminated pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide'n Lock attachment fits compatible pants
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Scimitar Jacket
- Weight: 17.8 oz / 505 g
- Expedition with e3D fit
- N70p GORE-TEX Pro Shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.