Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'teryx Women's Ravenna Jacket is a GORE-TEX® jacket for skiing or snowboarding at the resort. The Ravenna protects you from the elements with waterproof/breathable N40s GORE-TEX® fabric. A trim fit stays close to the body to provide a streamlined look that won't get caught on anything while enjoying your ski-cation. The inside is brushed with a soft polyester, comfortable against the skin and adding a touch of warmth. The DropHood can be easily pushed out of the way when not in use, while the insulated collar blocks the wind from your neck. Secure the stretchy powder skirt and deep powder stays off the small of your back. As your temperature heats up with exertion open up the side vents for quick venting.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Ravenna Jacket
- New N40s Gore-Tex with flannel backer provides protection, warmth and slight stretch
- Helmet compatible DropHood has insulated collar
- Hand pockets close in the down position providing a clean look
- Lower sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket internal laminated zipper pocket
- Side zip vents provide rapid ventilation
- Integrated powder skirt with stretch panel and gripper elastic
- Velcro cuffs are finished with jacket (self) fabric
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Ravenna Jacket
- Weight: 20.3 oz / 575 g
- Trim fit
- N40s Gore-Tex fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.