Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"This guy is killer. The Arcteryx R280 Harness features Warp Strength Technology that makes it a very sleek and minimal harness. It is a great all-around harness that allows for a lot of mobility. There is no excessive padding, which is something you have to get used to. To be honest, the lack of padding was a bit of a brain freeze for me when I first got it, like when you eat too much ice cream too fast. I was so used to big, bulky harnesses, which I associated with safety. So much so, that when I first started using the R280 I was convinced that I would die. Now, nothing else compares! The stretchy leg loops offer a precise fit without restricting range of motion and it has a drop seat... which is really convenient when you need to get out of your harness quickly. The ease of taking a harness off is a big deal to me. Lest we forget that time I took my harness off, along with my pants, in the middle of the climbing gym. THAT S#!T DOESN'T HAPPEN WITH THE R280."
Alicia - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's R280 Harness
We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- Ovalized WST leg loops, improved tie-in point
- Four gear loops, non-structural haul loop, two drop seat buckles
- Female specific design
- Warp Strength Technology
- 4 Reversible / removable gear loops
- Weight: M: 10.1 oz / 285 g
- 7075-T6 aluminum anodized buckles
- Burly Double Weave four way stretch fabric
- Type 6.6 nylon webbing, polyurethane gear loops
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.