The Arc'teryx Women's Psiphon AR Pant softshell pant for skiing or climbing in alpine environments. The Psiphon AR is an all-around pant, built for rock, ice, or alpine climbing, and still able to throw in some backcountry skiing the weekend after. The trim fit runs close to the body with a tapered leg that opens wide via a quarter length ankle-zip gusset to accommodate larger boots. The Burly Double Weave fabric is made of 46% nylon, 46% polyester, and 8% elastane for a water-resistant pant that is stretchy, lightweight, and durable. The gusseted crotch makes long strides easy and climbing to the next foothold a cinch. The durable water repellent finish allows you to brush a light rain or snow off with a flick of the wrist. The dual hand pockets and single thigh pocket zip shut to secure cash, map, or snacks at the ready. It took me four tries to spell Psiphon correctly.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Psiphon AR Pant
- Four-way stretch Burly Double Weave fabric
- Two zippered hand pockets one zippered thigh pocket
- Low profile metal waistbelt adjuster
- Zippered lower leg gusset has three positions: Closed for crampon use, middle or fully open for ski touring boots
- Reinforced insteps help reduce crampon snags and ski cuts
- Seamless inner lower leg reduces crampon snag webbing gaiter loops (strap not included)
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Psiphon AR Pant
- Weight: 18 oz / 510 g
- Fit: Trim, tapered lower leg
- Burly Double Weave-46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane
ARC'TERYX TRIM FIT: These trim fitting pieces share motion-friendly traits with the Arc'teryx Athletic Fit, but are patterned with lower volume for reduced bulk. Arc'teryx trim fit styles are sized for a base layer and a trim synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.