The Arc’teryx Women’s Phase SV CZ Bottom is a heavyweight base layer for cold temperatures. When you’re working hard skiing in the backcountry or ice climbing, the combination of Phasic SV and Phasic AR fabrics provides additional warmth in colder spots with the lighter fabric in high-heat spots for temperature regulation. The fabrics work together to wick moisture from your skin to keep you dry and warm. The gusseted crotch and stretch fabric allow for lots of movement up the mountain. The CZ stands for crotch zip, for the more private moments in the backcountry.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SV CZ Bottom
- Phasic fabric offers soft touch and exceptional moisture management
- Hybrid mapping reduces bulk while improving thermal regulation
- Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
- Full crotch zipper mates with Alpha SV Bib CZ
- Provides sun protection (UPF 50+)
- Encapsulated silver ions reduce odour
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Phase SV CZ Bottom
- Weight: 4.6 oz / 130 g
- Fit: Next-to-skin
- Phasic SV (body) - 92% polyester, 8% polypropylene
- Phasic AR (panels) - 87% polyester, 13% polypropylene
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.