The Arc'teryx Women's Nevus Pant is a softshell pant for skiing and snowboarding the backcountry. Trusaro softshell fabric battles the weather and remains breathable so you won't overheat while trudging upwards to find the ungroomed powder for the trip back down. The athletic fit is streamlined, preventing excess weight and keeping gear from getting caught. Internally, a Cordura Powdercuff featuring quick adjust keeps the snow out of your boot and an Koprotec instep patch on the outside of the pant leg protects against hard kicking boots, sharp ski and snowboard edges, and crampons. Zip pockets at the left thigh keep small items from bouncing their way out and a larger pocket on the right thigh features a flap and Velcro tab for a trail map. You can also include a picture of your Mom in that pocket.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Nevus Pant
- Mid weight, bonded stretch woven fabric has moderate air permeability, sheds water and snow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated patterning increases mobility
- High waist at back, zippered fly with snap, side waist adjusters
- Two zippered pockets on left leg, large volume cargo pocket with flap on right leg
- Seams taped in areas prone to pressure points
- New quick adjust and release Cordura PowderCuff, Keprotec instep patch
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Nevus Pant
- Weight: 17.5 oz / 495 g
- Athletic Fit
- Trusaro - 60% nylon, 30% polyester, 10% elastane
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.