FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Morra Pant
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation provides good warmth-to-loft ratio
- WaterTight side opening zippers with mesh PowerGuard vents
- Two zippered hand pockets on hip
- Waist has button-fly closure, adjustable belt and belt loops
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from edges
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Morra Pant
- Weight: (M): 23.1 oz / 657 g
- N80p-x Gore-Tex 2L
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation (80 g/m2)
- Fit: Athletic
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.