If you ever come across a genie in a bottle and are tempted to wish for the perfect ski jacket.... DON'T DO IT. Arc'teryx has already crafted the perfect ski jacket; use your wishes for puppies, jalapeno poppers or maybe even world peace. The women's Meta Jacket has all the features that you'll need for carving the slopes. The lightweight GORE-TEX® shell is waterproof and breathable to prevent moisture from without and within. The gripper powder skirt further blocks out any wetness. Low-profile Coreloft™ Compact insulation stands up to cold temperatures and delivers exceptional warmth. During instances of extreme exertion, you can use the pit-zips to rid any excess heat.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Meta Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation provides good warmth-to-loft ratio
- Insulated DropHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head; powder skirt
- WaterTight front zip; mesh backed PowerGuard underarm vents
- Two hand pockets, sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket and internal zippered pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Meta Jacket
- Weight: (M): 25.3 oz / 718 g
- N80p-x Gore-Tex 2L
- N70p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- Coreloft Compact 80 insulation (80 g/m2)
- Fit: Athletic
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.