Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Gamma SK Pant by Arcteryx. These super durable softshell ski pants are designed for high-output touring days, combining superior mobility and breathability with cold/dry weather protection. The Burly double weave textile is extremely tough, comfortable next to the skin, and stretches with movement. Perfect for skiing or alpine climbing, these lightweight pants feature articulated patterning and built-in stretch powder cuffs.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma SK Pant
- Nylon stretch Burly Double Weave fabric has excellent durability and sheds snow
- High waist provides extra coverage; fly closure and adjustable belt
- Two hand pockets with zipper; two thigh pockets with Velcro closures
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion from edges
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma SK Pant
- Weight: (M): 19.5 oz / 554 g
- Burly Double Weave - 46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% spandex
- Fit: Athletic
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.