The Arc’teryx Women’s Fission SL Jacket is an insulated jacket for tackling all your favorite winter activities. The SL stands for superlight, and indeed it is, without sacrificing warmth. Packed with Thermatek insulation, you’ll stay warm throughout the day. If the heat turns up just a bit too much, pop open the pit zips to circulate some fresh air without letting any falling snow join the party. The outer fabric uses Gore-Tex 2L membrane to make this a fully waterproof and breathable shell with a durable water repellent treatment to roll melting snowflakes right off your back. WaterTight zippers repel water as well to increase water resistance. An athletic fit falling to your hip keeps this personal furnace-like jacket comfortably against your body so you don’t have to slow down your adventure.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Fission SL Jacket
- Supple yet durable waterproof/breathable Gore-Tex provides weather protection
- Waterproof, non-quilted Thermatek insulation is bonded to the lining fabric to eliminate cold spots
- WaterTight Vislon centre front zipper
- Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood
- Two zippered hand pockets, two internal mesh dump pockets
- Floating hem drawcord seals out cold and keeps smooth lines of the jacket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Fission SL Jacket
- Weight: 21.5 oz / 610 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- N40p-X Gore-Tex 2L
- 2.7 oz ThermaTek insulation
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.