The Arc'teryx Women's Cita Vest is a running vest for ultralight training runs in cooler weather. The 20D nylon blocks wind as you charge up and down the trail so you don't have to hit the treadmill just because of bad weather. The durable water repellent finish provides a water-resistance against a light rainfall. The back panel is 100% polyester mesh to facilitate air flow and keep you cool. Once the clouds clear and sun pops out, pack the Cita into it's own pocket and toss it into your hydration pack for the return route home.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Cita Vest
- Wind resistant, moisture repellent nylon ripstop fabric, open mesh underarm panels provide ventilation (composite mapping)
- Zippered security pocket on hip with media pocket and cord port
- Stows inside its own pocket on hip
- Hem drawcord can be adjusted to seal out drafts
- Reflective blades on sleeves and back for low light visibility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Cita Vest
- Weight: 3.1 oz / 90 g
- Fit: Trim, hip length
- Lumin- 100% nylon
- Mesh - 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.