The Arc’teryx Women’s Beta AR Pant is a waterproof hiking pant for all four seasons. Gore-Tex Pro fabric is completely waterproof and breathable, keeping you dry and comfy. The ¾ length zippers simplify getting them on in a jiffy over your boots when the storm starts brewing. A single zipper pocket fits your trail map, headlamp, or whatever you need quick access to. Don’t be afraid to tromp hard, instep patches will protect against sharp ski edges, boots, and crampons.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Beta AR Pant
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell, light, supple N40r-X face fabric on front of legs, hardwearing N80p-X face fabric in high wear areas
- 3/4 length WaterTight side separating zipper ensures easy removal over boots and crampons
- Zippered snap fly closure with adjustable webbing belt
- Single zippered hip pocket
- Keprotec instep patch protects against edges, crampons and boots
- Cordura PowderCuff, lace hook affixes pant to boot
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Beta AR Pant
- Weight: 17.6 oz / 500 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D
- N40r-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- Keprotec, Cordura
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.