The Arc'teryx Women's Atom SV Hoody is made of more atoms than any other jacket. I counted. This is a super warm mid-layer stuffed with Coreloft™ synthetic insulation which is highly compressible and retains warmth even when wet. The outer material is Gossamera™ nylon with DWR (durable water repellent) coating so this baby can stand up to some precipitation on its own. I'm not a scientist, but here's my advice: when it gets cold and you don't want to be cold it never hurts to put on more atoms. Specifically the warm atoms in the Arc'teryx Atom SV Hoody.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Atom SV Hoody
- Light, durable and wind resistant face fabric withstands abrasion and wear while DWR finish repels moisture
- Warm and resilient synthetic 100 g /m2 Coreloft insulation
- Insulated StormHood
- Two hand pockets with zippers, internal chest pocket with zipper
- Jersey knit stretch cuffs fit comfortably over hands
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Atom SV Hoody
- Weight: 14.5 oz / 410 g
- Fit: Athletic, hip length
- Gossamera - 100% nylon
- Coreloft 100 insulation (100 g /m2)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.