Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The women's Andessa Jacket is a new down-insulated ski/snowboard jacket from Arc'teryx. They have been making quality backcountry outerwear for years now and have applied their proven designs to goose down insulation. The shell is durable GORE-TEX® fabric which effortless sheds rain/snow and blocks wind. 750-fill goose down is strategically mapped around the torso to warm your core, and synthetic Coreloft™ is placed along the hem, collar, sleeves and underarms (moisture-prone areas). Features include pit-zips, powder skirt, and adjustable hood and cuffs to name a few. I'd call it a masterpiece, but Arc'teryx just calls it par for the course.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Andessa Jacket
- Waterproof Gore-Tex fabric provides protection from wind and moisture
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Insulated DropHood fits over helmet and is designed to rotate with your head removable powder skirt
- WaterTight front zip covered with full length storm flap mesh backed PowderGuard underarm vents
- Two zippered hand pockets, lower sleeve pocket, internal mesh dump pocket, secure zippered pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Andessa Jacket
- Weight: 27.6 oz / 783 g
- N40P-x Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- 750 fill European goose down (65 g)
- Coreloft Compact 60 insulation (60 g/m2)
- Athletic fit
ARC'TERYX ATHLETIC FIT: The Arc'teryx Athletic Fit garments are considered their "standard" fit and feature complex patterns that utilize anatomical shaping and gussets to enhance motion and eliminate any excess bulk. Athletic fit styles are trimmer than Arc'teryx relaxed fit styles, but still offer room for a base layer, a light fleece mid-layer, and a synthetic or down filled mid-layer. Put simply, their Athletic Fit should fit true to size, but be sure to check out the size guide to learn how to calculate your body measurements before selecting a size.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.