Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arc'Teryx R275 LT Harness is a lightweight harness for speedy climbing adventures on the rock and in the gym. To drop the weight and add breathability, you'll find Vapor Mesh in the oval leg loops, with elastic connectors to stretch a bit, fitting a wider range of thigh sizes. At the thin and sleek waist belt you'll experience, but not see, Warp Strength Technology, spreading the weight over a wide surface area as a single piece of webbing separates and then comes back together. Tighten up at the aluminum anodized buckle and spend all summer climbing new projects.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx R275 LT Harness
- Vapor Mesh leg loops feature buckleless Sure-Fit LT elasticized connectors to accommodate a wide range of leg sizes
- Ovalized WST leg loops with Sure-Fit LT elasticized connectors to accommodate a wide range of leg sizes
- Warp Strength Technology
- Wear safety marker on belay loop and tie-in points
- Vapor Mesh leg loops
- 4 Reversible / removable gear loops
- Non-structural haul loop
- Drop seat buckles
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx R275 LT Harness
- Weight: 9.9 oz / 280 g
- 7075-T6 aluminum anodized buckles, Burly Double Weave four way stretch fabric, Vapor Mesh, type nylon 6,6 webbing, polyurethane gear loops, Spacermesh
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.