The Arc'teryx Men's Zeta AR Pant is a waterproof pant for hiking in wet weather. Gore Tex 3L fabric is waterproof and durable, to keep you dry and still withstand the rigors of a muddy trail. The 3/4 length zippers make the Zeta AR easy on/off so you can keep them stuffed in your pack and grab them once the stormy weather rolls in. The trim fit and gusseted crotch provide plenty of unhindered movement for the long haul.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Zeta AR Pant
- Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot backer has good next-to-skin feel and durability
- Instep, lower leg and hem are reinforced with more rugged face fabric
- 3/4 length Water Tight leg zipper allows for easy removal and doubles as a vent
- Zippered fly with snap and adjustable webbing closure
- Articulated knee and seat
- Adjustable cuff drawcord, lace hook secures pants over boots
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Zeta AR Pant
- Weight: 10.6 oz / 360 g
- Fit: Trim
- N150p-X Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
- N40p Gore-Tex fabric with 3L tricot technology
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.