The Arc’teryx Men’s Zenta AR Mitt is an insulated mitten for skiing and snowboarding. Two types of insulation surround your hands, 140g of Coreloft insulation and cozy Polartec fleece on the inside portion. Gore-Tex XCR is a waterproof/breathable layer that will keep your hands dry throughout the day, even if you’re chuckin’ snowballs at your buddy. Leather reinforced palms keep the mitts in action longer, and are pretty hand when gripping ski poles.
DECENT FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Zenta AR Mitt
- Burly Double Weave softshell outer mitt with leather palm has Gore-Tex XCR waterproof / breathable liner
- 400 g Primaloft One insulation provides warmth
- Softshell fabrics add suppleness to back of hand
- Mitt friendly, easy pull, one-handed gauntlet drawcords; self-adjusting wrist elastic
- Wide gauntlet slides easily over shell and insulation layers
- Weight (M): 8.6 oz / 243 g
- Fit: Expedition e3D
- Gore-Tex XCR technology
- 400 Primaloft Insulation
- Leather palm overlay
- Burly Double Weave softshell on the wrist and back of the hands
- Polartec Wind Pro mid loft fleece liner
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.