The Men's Theta SVX Jacket is Arc'teryx's toughest and longest length GORE-TEX® Pro Shell jacket. Arc'teryx saying that a jacket is their toughest is like Lamborghini saying their new car is their fastest.... they know durability better than anybody. Built for the harshest weather conditions with a full-coverage drop back hem and articulated shaping for enhanced mobility, this waterproof/breathable shell will shed the elements as you bound around in the backcountry. Arc'teryx insists this jacket is good for "Ski/Snowboard / Alpine Climbing / Trekking", but I maintain that it's best for bounding. So pick up the Theta SVX Jacket and go bound around.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Theta SVX Jacket
- Highly breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell with hardwearing 80D face fabric
- WaterTight Vislon centre front zipper with double back flap to ensure weather protection
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood with extra long StormBrim is designed to rotate with your head
- WaterTight pit zippers for ventilation
- One chest pocket, two hand pockets, one sleeve pocket, internal laminated pocket with zipper, internal mesh dump pocket
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Theta SVX Jacket
- Weight: (M): 16.4 oz / 556 g
- Fit: Expedition with e3D, thigh length
- N80p-x GORE-TEX Pro Shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.