Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Arcteryx Men's Theta AR Jacket is a favorite among Moosejaw employees and seasoned veterans alike. I'm not trying to say we're not season veterans, some of us are. I'm just saying that Steven in accounting loves his Theta AR for rain protection from his car to the office, whereas J.T. fully utilizes his for backcountry skiing. Fully featured with GORE-TEX® Pro Shell, pit zips, anatomical shaping, pack pockets, taped seams and tons of other features, this all-around technical mountain shell will handle whatever you throw at it.
Moosejaw Staff Pick
"The Arcteryx Men's Theta AR Jacket is totally awesome, you guys. The Theta AR makes a great rain jacket in the spring, and an even better hardshell in the winter when you learn how to layer properly. Plus, you get to look like a total pro when everyone else around you is wearing boring jackets."
Matt - Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Theta AR Jacket
- Rugged, durable and breathable GORE-TEX Pro Shell; light and supple 40D fabric through main body, reinforced in high wear areas with hardwearing 80D fabrics
- WaterTight Vision centre front zipper
- WaterTight pit zippers for ventilation
- Helmet compatible DropHood with fast adjustment is designed to rotate with your head
- Two hand pockets, internal laminated pocket with zipper, and sleeve pocket
- Adjustable waist drawcord
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Theta AR Jacket
- Weight: 14.5 oz / 493 g
- Fit: Athletic with e3D, thigh length
- N40R-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
- N80P-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.